Posted | 0 Comments
New MW3 Trailer Released
I was lucky enough to see this trailer as it premiered at half time on the Champions League final between Man Utd and Barcelona. And when I saw it, wasn’t I excited!
The new trailer is now on YouTube and believe me – it doesn’t fail to impress at all showing what looks to be a whole new graphics and physics engine from the other Call of Duty games and a whole new storyline.
MW3 New Features:
(at least what we can confirm from the video)
- November 8th, 2011 release. The previous speculation of the release date is confirmed at the end of the video.
- Destructible Environments. We can see various buildings being destroyed perhaps meaning that MW3 will have a whole new engine from the rest of the MW series.
- New Killstreaks. The video shows you using a machine gun from the side of a helicopter. This is probably single player footage but would surely be implemented into online as well.
- Return of the AC130. Looks even more visually stunning this time around and with the addition of destructible environments, should be even more powerful.
- Controllable vehicles including boats and cars. We guess this would be solely for single player due to Infinity Award generally keeping vehicles away from online play.
- World War 3 looks to be inevitable. The video shows you fighting in at least London, Paris, Germany and America.
If this trailer doesn’t make you want to buy COD MW3 then I don’t know what will. Cant wait til Novemeber.
Check out the trailer below: