Posted | 43 Comments
MW3 Perks – Official Modern Warfare 3 Perks
Unlike a lot of other Call of Duty websites, we decided to take our time to post the list of MW3 Perks that we expect to see in the latest Call of Duty. Now that we’re 99% certain we have the official list and meaning of each perk we think it’s time for us to release them to you.
Whilst this list hasn’t been officially confirmed by Infinity Ward, the perks have been revealed in the latest gameplay videos so it is extremely unlikely that these will change by the time MW3 get’s released in November. So without further ado the perks..
The perks are split into 3 tiers. You are only able to choose 1 perk from each tier, giving you a total of 3 perks per class. There are also ‘Pro’ upgrades for each perk which are generally unlocked by completing challenges for each of the specific perks.
- Extreme Conditioning: Ability to sprint for longer distances.
Pro Upgrade: You can climb and jump over obstacles quicker.
- Sleight of Hand: Reload weapons quicker.
Pro Upgrade: Swap weapons faster.
- Scavenger: Pick up ammo from killed players.
Pro Upgrade: Spawn with extra ammo.
- Blind Eye: Air Support can’t target you.
Pro Upgrade: More damage and quicker launcher targeting on enemy air support.
- Recon: Explosive damage marks enemy on HUD.
Pro Upgrade: Bullet damage marks enemy on HUD.
Main difference we’ve noticed here.. there is no longer a pro ability for Unlimited Sprint and Sleight Of Hand Pro no longer affects your ADS (Aim Down Sight) speed.
- Hardline: Killstreaks require 1 less kill.
Pro Upgrade: Two Assists count as a kill towards killstreaks.
- Assassin: Invisible to UAV, Motion Sensors, Heartbeat Sensors and Thermal.
Pro Upgrade: Immune to CUAV (Counter UAV) and EMPs.
- Overkill: Spawn with 2 Primary Weapons.
Pro Upgrade: Second primary weapon has 2 attachment slots.
- Quickdraw: Faster ADS (Aim Down Sight)
Pro Upgrade: Use equipment and throw grenades faster.
- Blastshield: More resistant to explosives.
Pro Upgrade: More resistant to flash and stun grenades.
Main thing we like here is the new Hardline Pro upgrade. One of the most annoying things in past Call of Duty games were when you kept racking up assist over assist making it impossible to get a decent killstreak. On top of that, it helps encourage teamwork instead of going rambo style to ensure noone steals your kills.
- Sitrep: Enemy Equipment can be seen through walls.
Pro Upgrade: Enemy footsteps are louder.
- Dead Silence: Your footsteps are now silent.
Pro Upgrade: Immune to fall damage.
- Stalker: Move faster whilst aiming down your sight.
Pro Upgrade: Delay when setting off enemy claymores.
- Marksman: ID Enemy targets from range.
Pro Upgrade: Hold your breath longer whilst scoped.
- Steady Aim: Hip Fire accuracy increased.
Pro Upgrade: Aim down sight faster when sprinting.
Ok, so there you go. No more Stopping Power, Commando or One Man Army.. shows they’ve learnt from MW2.
Let us know what you think of the new perks. Tomorrow we’ll post a list of MW3 Killstreaks, so stay tuned!