Posted | 9 Comments
CoD Elite – MW3 Elite Free Features Announced
After a lot of confusion about which features of CoD Elite will be free in MW3, Activision have decided to set it straight and tell us the features that will be available for everyone for free.
Prepare for some good news – see the free features below.
Call of Duty MW3 Elite Features:
- Access Call of Duty Elite through various devices including the web, Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
- Communicate with your friends via the web, your console and your mobile.
- Track thousands of statistics with your friends such as k/d ratio, score per minute, win %, streaks and much more – all presented in charts and info-graphics making them easy to understand.
- Make your own customized leaderboards to compete against your friends.
- View advanced heat maps displaying your match-by-match performance showing where and when you got killed.
- Analyze your performance with each specific weapon to help work out what weapon to use in every situation.
- Upload and share videos of all of your greatest kills with Elite’s theater mode.
- Customize your loadouts with your favorite weapons, attachments and perks.
- Find players with common interests or play-style to compete against.
- Make your own clans.
- Use Facebook to bring your friends directly to your game.
- Start tracking your complete Call of Duty Career – starting with Black Ops.
As you can see, thats not a bad list of free features at all. That should settle any concerns that players might have had about subscriptions. On top of that, Activision have also stated that the service will continue to evolve with new features being added in the future.
Activision have also announced that they will not be able to list out their premium features until closer to MW3 release. This is due to many features being deeply integrated into MW3 but they promise to continually demonstrate more of the premium features over the summer, right up until the official release.
You can check out the official Call of Duty Elite FAQ here.